Production Advisor ScreenShot
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a natural resource that is produced inside an Alchemy building type.
- Platinum is primarily used to train troops to attack and defend, and to explore, two of the more important things you will be doing in your Dominion.
- The two primary ways in which you generate platinum is through employment of your peasants and alchemists.
- The Alchemy can only be constructed on Plain Land.
- Food is essential for your military and peasantry to eat.
- A wonderful supply of food items are collected from Farms.
- Vegetables and Livestock can only be produced from farms which are built on Plain Land.
- Boats also bring in bushels of food.
- Boats are built at Docks on the land type, Water.
- Lumber is used primarily for the construction of buildings, and also sometimes towards the investment into your castle.
- Lumber is gained primarily through lumberyards.
- Trees grow in abundance in Forests, so build your Lumberyards there to maximize your timber inventory.
- If you wish to dabble in the dark art of Magic and Wizardry, you will need the powers of Mana to do so.
- Your magic spells can be used to enhance your dominion or unsettle your enemies.
- Mana is generated from Tower Buildings, and these Towers and can only be built in Swamps.
- Ore is used primarily in the training of certain types of troops, and sometimes for investment into your castle.
- You gain ore primarily through ore mines.
- Ore Mines are found only in land type, Mountain.
- These are found in Diamond Mines.
- Gems are used for Improvements and for castle investment.
- If you want to increase your Gem output, you will need the land type, Caverns.
- Boats bring in bushels of food, and the docks can reduce the number of your fleet sinking from attacks.
- Docks are built at harbors, and you require the land type, Water.